We are currently seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced Electrical Supervisors.
This is for upcoming works in Western Australia. The successful applicants will be mature operators with proven experience in delivering the electrical component of construction projects.
- Providing leadership for project delivery teams
- Responsibility for key project deliverables including:
- Promoting and leading Zero Harm Safety culture
- Coordinating labour and equipment
- Maintaining Standard Operating Procedures
- Reporting progress to management
- Strong technical, communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong desire to take ownership and accountability
- Excellent problem solving and organisational skills with good commercial awareness
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to lead & motivate
- Strong Construction knowledge
- Must have a WA Electrical Licence
- Mining/Heavy Industry Experience
- Isolation generation and permit experience
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- Current drivers licence is required.
- Australian Working Rights
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical/DAS