PARC Engineering are specialists in Structural, Mechanical, Piping, Electrical and Instrumentation projects. We provide technical services to the Australian energy and resources sector with specific experience in the Minerals and Mining, Oil and Gas, Infrastructure and Power Generation Industries.
We are a multi-disciplined engineering company offering a comprehensive service that encompasses the entire project life cycle from pre-feasibility and construction, through commissioning to asset maintenance and optimisation.
PARC Engineering provides engineering services to large mining and resource clients and is looking for the expertise of a Project Manager to join our team.
We are currently seeking a motivated professional for an 5/2/4/3 roster from Perth. The ideal candidate will have strong project management skills and be focused on project delivery and execution. This role is a 6 month contract with the potential to extend. We are looking for someone to start immediately.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Prepare capital expenditure requests.
- Develop and manage the project construction schedule.
- Manage and update cash flow forecast projections.
- Develop and manage the project budget.
- Review and award of tender packages.
- Procurement of project materials and subcontractors.
- Select and manage subcontractors.
- Preparation of subcontractor agreements, processing of progress and variation claims.
- Manage contractors and sub-contractors.
- Manage and coordinate the collection of information for the timely submission of progress claims, variations and extension of time claims.
- Liaise with consultants and contractors to ensure that progress claims and invoices are submitted in accordance with the contract.
- Liaise with key stakeholders on all technical aspects.
- Prepare financial reports.
- Prepare progress reports.
- Provide support and direction to admin, engineering and procurement teams.
- Manage performance of all project staff.
The following will be highly regarded:
- 10+ years' relevant industry experience (essential).
- Degree qualification in engineering – or other relevant.
- Strong project management experience (essential).
- Experience in rail industry (essential).
- Experience in mining industry.
- Ability to work seamlessly with all relevant disciplines.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Strong computer skills with high level competencies in the MS suite.
- Significant understanding and practice of Occupational Health and Safety.
We are only considering Australian based candidates with a right to work.
If you have the relevant experience and skills as indicated above, PARC Engineering would like to hear from you. Please click APPLY now to be considered.